10 tips for using office interior glass work
- Posted by
- Office Interior Design
Office interior designs provides you cool and unique office design ideas can work in your favour if you choose the right kinds of options for your workspace. Let your imagination run wild with thoughts and ideas about decorating your office. After all, this is one place where you spend most of your life. It is important that the place you work in can inspire you, help you stay focused, and allow you to relax.
Office Interior design provides you top tips for using office interior glass works:
01. Use Patterned glass or Textured Glass for your office interiors.It has its applications in conference rooms, foyers, restaurants, shower cubes, and windows for clear view of the object.
02. Spandrel Glass is used to disguise the less aesthetically pleasing structural elements like columns, walls.It can be used to cover the kitchen cabinets and walls instead of tiling.
03. Use Tinted Glass for your office interiors, it prevents heat transmission and absorbs solar energy.
04. Reflective glass is a good choice for your office interior designs. It is a clear glass with a metallic coating which reflects heat. It is used in Eco-friendly constructions to reduce the energy consumption of the buildings. It prevents heat loss from the interior of the building and heat gain from outside the building.
05. Satin glass has satin finish as the name suggests.It is also called privacy glass. It is chemically treated to give the desired finish on the surface. It is a good material for decorative purposes. It can also be used as a partition wall in retail spaces or hotels where one requires privacy as it blurs the view.
06. Security glass can either be laminated or toughened. Laminated glass is an engineered glass which holds its pieces together in an event of disaster. It is ideal for a coffee table top.
07. Clear glass is the most common type of glass seen in interior spaces. It is colorless and has blue or green colored edge due to the presence of iron oxides.
08. Acoustic glass is used in noise pollution.As the name suggests, this type of glass has acoustic properties and thus is most suitable in areas with high noise pollution. Noise pollution is stressful and with the kind of lifestyle we are living the level of noise pollution is rising preposterously especially in cities. The glass has a double glazed arrangement of which the inner layer damps out any belligerent noises. It absorbs and weakens noises thus reducing the decibels heard by humans. Acoustic glass is used in different places like office space, conference rooms, music studios, hospitals, libraries, residential houses and retail spaces.
09. Use Energy Efficient Glass for your office interiors.Windows are responsible for as much as 25% of heat exchange between the interior and exterior of your house. This means choosing the right kind of glass can prevent the heat from escaping your house in winters, and hinder the heat from creeping into your interior space in the summers.
10. Use transparent glasses for you office interior designs.
Our professionals execute interior work with utmost efficiency as per industrial quality standards with the help of advanced machine and cutting-edge technology.
Please send your enquiry here to get a free Interior Design Quote quote.